Careers in Healthcare IT
Telerad Tech highly values its employees.
- A wide array of benefits, competitive pay, and progressive work/life programs.
- A welcoming working environment.
- Numerous professional development opportunities.
- The formulation, development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and practices
- Support and advice on recruitment, appointment, continued employment, promotion, terms and conditions of service and training and development of staff.
- Explore opportunities with Telerad Tech , send your detailed resume to email@example.com
Please click the below job title for more information:
Company: Telerad Tech, Inc.
Description: As a part of our growth plans we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) with minimum 4-7 years of hands-on .NET programming experience
- Should have contributed to at least one project related to enterprise application development
- Strong programming skills and unit testing knowledge
- Expert in .NET framework
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Strong in OOPS concepts
- Understand design. Should also be able to contribute to architecture and design and take independent design decisions
- Create unit test cases and unit test developed code
- Passionate about work, willingness to learn, take ownership and able to develop modules E2E
Company: Telerad Tech, Inc.
Description: As a part of our growth plans we are looking for a support specialist for our healthcare division in Minneapolis, MN, marketing a state of the art Tele-radiology software solution.
- Efficiently support our partners and end users on the use of the RIS/PACS/Radiology workflow solution.
- Manage the client base in North and South America and Europe.
- Interface with the technical team in India HQ.
- Travel as and when needed.
- Train the technical team of the partner on handling first level support.
- Understand the products of the competition and provide technical feedback to the development team.
- Support the local sales team in achieving client satisfaction and growing the client base.
- Installation of the software, resolve any local networking issues at the end user’s site.
- Provide pre, post sales support.
- Ideally an engineer with exposure to DICOM, RIS and PACS.
- Working in a teleradiology environment is a plus.
- Skills in cloud based environment is a plus.
- Skilled technician with expertise in networking and information technology and ability to pick up new technologies like DICOM.
- Very good communication skills.
- Goal oriented.
- Good coordination and planning skills.
- Disciplined and process oriented.
Required knowledge & Skills:
- 4-6 years of experience in IT.
- Bachelor’s degree required, certifications or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Technical expertise in the following areas highly desirable: - Microsoft Server Technologies including Active Directory, SQL, IIS, PowerShell, DNS, DHCP.
- Server and Desktop virtualization technologies such as VMware ESXi, Vsphere, Hyper-V and Citrix.
- Intimate knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switching, routing, IPSec VPN and network equipment configuration. Knowledge of 802.11 wireless networks, including network design, implementation and troubleshooting.
- Mac OS X Client/Server and GNU/Linux experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of medical imaging protocols and standards will be an added advantage.
- Working experience with backup/DR technologies and methods.
- Managing Cloud Applications and Data centres.
- The ideal candidate should be willing and able to manage IT-related tasks, prioritize and delegate work, and deliver measurable business results.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, managerial acumen, and great attention to detail are essential.
- Candidates should be problem-solvers who are responsive to feedback and welcome daily challenges.
- Must be able to work with uncertainty and embrace constant change in technologies and methods.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and capacity to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for the web (Mobile devices is a plus).
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles.
- Ability to visualize, own and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
- Capable of rendering gorgeous visuals—ranging from content layout to form elements and textures.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular).
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, LESS or other CSS preprocessors is plus.
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection.
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Past experience working on transactional website design or enterprise platform solutions (B2B, e-commerce etc).
- Finally, you should have a solid portfolio of web application design. We want to see that you've built great web interfaces before, not just great websites.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-3 years of developing mobile apps on IPhone and IPad (iOS)
- Strong programming skills in Objective C
- Well versed with object-oriented design principles.
- Basic knowledge of C++ will be a plus.
- Experience in imaging / medical apps will be a plus.
- xperience in developing apps on Mac platform will also be considered
- Worked on cocoa/cocoa touch framework
Regions : Delhi / Mumbai / Kolkata / Chennai / Hyderabad
A bachelor degree in Computer /Bio Medical Engineering or a degree in Computer applications with two years sales experience in Radiology segment ,preferably in Image or hospital Management software.
- To Achieve the Sales Target ( 50 lacs + on Annual Product sales)
- Generation of Prospects.
- Develop & Implement strategies for new services.
- Building referral & Lead generation network.
- Installation Co ordination.
- Payment Follow up.
- Submission of Weekly Sales Report.
- Customer Feedback/Coordination
- Managing the local conferences/Product Presentation
- Customer testimonials
- Investigate the economic conditions like industry trends and competition surrounding the business activity
- Conduct extensive market research
5+ years SQL Server (sql server 2005 , sql server 2008 ) experience interfacing with database objects through program applications (i.e. .NET ).
Responsible for developing and maintaining a high performance database for a healthcare application. This person will be expected to learn the functional requirements, Architect & Implement database structures to deliver high performance, define data extraction approaches and implement a comprehensive database architectural structure.
His earlier roles should have included:
- Monitor and improve database performance including server level performance
- Define policies for database schema. Manage Security and access policies
- Maintenance of a Database which is large in size and is running under SQL Server 2005 with SSRS, SSIS, etc.
- Identify the data, business, technical, process and project components of comprehensive database architecture.
- Responsible for architecting and implementing a database that supports high demand web sites and services.
- Responsible for preparing test strategies, database scripts and conducting system tests and documentation.
High-end architectural experience in enterprise .NET space.
5+ years .NET. This should include C#.NET along with ASP.NET. Windows 2008 or Windows 2003 server technologies for deploying the application C# programming and good OO concepts.
His earlier roles should have included :
- Monitor and improve database performance including server level performance
- Total 5+ years of experience in web based .NET application development.
- Strong hands-on expertise and proven track record in .NET Frameworks up to 3.5 (ASP.NET, AJAX, LINQ, Silverlight, VB.NET, Web services, MS Visual Studio Team system), MS SQL Server 2005 & 2008, Visual Source Safe, Infragistics, MS Visio, IIS and related tool sets.
- Expertise in Object oriented programming.
- Good experience in the design & development of Web Technologies, Web Applications/Services, Web Application Security (threat modeling), Performance Tuning (both UI & DB level).
- Experience in Design Patterns and structure for GUI applications (MVC, threading models, delegation and events, exception handling etc.)Web based user interfaces with rich client side functionally (AJAX, etc).
- End-to-end experience in service and/or application lifecycle delivery and delivery management: enterprise-wide solutions.
- Hands-on experience in application of formal lifecycle methodologies such as OOAD, structured analysis and design etc.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Modeling (Data, Process and Information including techniques for normalization, optimization etc.): tools and techniques knowledge and implementation experience.
Familiarity with Software development Life Cycle.
- MCSD/MCP/MCAD/MCTS/MCPD certification is plus.
- Strong engineering and mathematical oriented background.
- Engineering Degree.
- At least 8 years of experience in working on infrastructure and IT related tasks.
- At least 3 years of experience in managing a team of IT professionals
- Should have worked on Windows and Linux OS.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Thorough knowledge of installation, troubleshooting and fine-tuning Windows and Linux OS
- Should have worked on projects that involved large data storage on SAN/NAS etc.
- Should have worked on Cloud infrastructure in at least one of the major cloud platforms – both, IaaS and Paas (Amazon, Azure, Google, Gogrid etc.)
- Should be able to plan hardware capacity for customers
- Vendor Management
- Hands-on experience in setting up load-balanced environments, VPN connections, networking etc.
- Experience with ITIL and/or ISO standards/processes.
- Vendor certifications will be an added advantage.
- Should have excellent communication skills and interact heavily with customers for providing support.
- Should have an aptitude for learning how new products work.
- Should have worked in a similar call center job and must have supported at least one software product.
- Should also be able to solve basic technical / hardware issues if required as part of L1 support.
- Medical domain experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Should be flexible enough to work in shifts.
Location: Nationwide, United States
Company: Telerad Tech, Inc.
Description: National Expansion of Area Sales Manager Positions Multiple Locations, U.S Based
Open Positions:Telerad Tech founded by a group of technology innovators and eminent radiologists with the focus to develop products and solutions to address the gaps and needs of Healthcare IT in general, and radiology automation systems in particular is actively recruiting to expand sales and business development opportunities throughout the United Sates. Candidates must have experience in Medical Imaging and Informatics sales and support with a current knowledge and understanding of Electronic Health Records (EHR), Radiology Information Systems (RIS), Picture Archive and Communications Systems (PACS) workflow. The positions have responsibility to develop, secure and manage new business relationships. Travel will be required.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead generation and sales of Telerad Tech RADSpa innovative workflow products including prospecting, management of new and existing customer relationships, product demonstrations, product configurations and price and contract negotiation.
- Build a strong sales prospect funnel and understand the competitive activity within the region.
- Identify and cultivate key administrative and physician relationships.
- Support and attend Telerad Tech trade shows, customer and marketing events as needed and requested.
- Actively participate in internal sales training sessions, knowledge sharing and team building with other Telerad Tech sales representatives and employees as needed.
- Meets or exceeds all established revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Assures that each territory in the region is consistently achieving established revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Through appropriate targeting and management of key sales force activities, assures that new products launched gain immediate revenue traction in the region.
- Assures that appropriate share gain strategies are in place in each territory and the required conversion activities are being conducted on a regular basis.
- Timely and well thought out submissions of requested administrative reporting. Quarterly submissions of revenue forecasts by product line.
- Assures compliance with corporate expense reporting policies Other Duties
- Builds strong rapport and maintains business relationship with Radiologists, Physicists, Administrators, IT, PACS administration and clinicians within the region
- Successful track record as a professional sales representative in Medical IT Products.
- PACS or IT knowledge a plus
- Computer literate. Should include a demonstrated proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and preferable experience with salesforce.com.
Strong analytical skills.
- Viewed as a role model and leader by peers and others across the company, and has taken on a leadership role in the region. This will be evidenced by a willingness and ability to accept and engage in key responsibilities during regional meetings, being a positive contributor in a team environment, having assisted in the professional development and training of new sales representatives, and having taken an active role in his/her own professional development and growth.
- A workplace where you will be listened to and where you have a real possibility to make a difference.
- An international environment with the opportunity to work in, or with, other countries and cultures.
- A company where you can grow within the organization
- A competitive compensation and benefits package