Transforming Radiology across broders
CLINSpa is a smart customizable assessment workflow and image management software tool for clinical trial image analysis. This application is equipped with an intelligent clinical workflow system that supports image assessments and analysis for multiple criteria. It helps in maximizing radiologists’ productivity and is suitable for Corelab entities. This product is equipped with highly configurable, flexible and scalable software and can be used by CoreLabs anywhere and anytime. It comes with an inbuilt PACS and is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- CFR Part 11 compliant
- FDA certified Image viewer to perform 2D and 3D image analysis.
- Cloud-based and SAAS-modeled architecture
- Automates the workflow of image assessments in Corelabs
- Supports multiple standard workflows like double reviewer assessment with adjudication, the single reviewer with specialist review and single reviewer review
- Availability of blinded reviews by separate reviewers (in case of double reviewer assessment with adjudication workflow)
- Auto anonymization of image data before quality checks and reviews at CoreLab
- Customizable workflows can also be set up as per the project protocol and criteria requirements
- Secured digital transmission of images using uploader or image routers enabled
- Easy access to prior visit images and assessment values for reference and evaluation on assessing follow-up visits
- Specific customized assessment screens and eCRFs on per project basis
- Provision to define project specific QC parameters and assessment parameters by users
- Provisions to define computable parameters with arithmetic calculations for a project. The values for these parameters are auto computated by the application during the assessments.
- Auto evaluation of response calculations across visits