Job Title: PHP developer
As A PHP developer You Are Responsible for Managing Back-End Services and Ensure a Seamless Interchange of Data between the Server and the Users. Your Primary Focus Will Be The Development Of All Server-Side Logic, Definition And Maintenance Of The Central Database, And Ensuring High Performance And Responsiveness To Requests From The Front-End. You Will Also Be Required To Maintain The Central Database And Respond To Requests From Front-End Developers.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient php modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Work with product, quality, devops and ops to ensure that we deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Be available as necessary to troubleshoot urgent issues.
- Adhere to product and workflow processes, engaging with the team to make continual improvements.
desired Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree In Computer Science Or A Similar Field. Or Equivalent Experience.
Skills And Experience:
- 3+ Years Of Proven Software Development Experience In Php.
- Strong Knowledge Of Mysql.
- Strong Written And Verbal Communication Skills, And Excellent Listening Skills.
- Understanding Of Object-Oriented Php Programming.
- Good Problem-Solving Skills.
Job location: Bangalore