Job Title: Product Manager
- Participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of RIS/PACS solution
- Apply specific functional knowledge to help guide the design and implementation of our solution offering
- Conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and initial client discover work both onsite and offshore
- Prepare detailed requirement specifications, functional specifications, use stories and manage the requirements throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate in testing efforts in conjunction with QA teams, including the design and execution of an overall test strategy .
- Understanding of product/medical devices regulatory standards.
- Analyze regulatory aspects for product/medical device for product launch and compliance in the market.
- Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences and developed solutions and conduct training sessions
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
- Support the development of strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and strong working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members
- Mentor Senior Business Analysts and Business Analysts
- Provide functional support to clients during the user acceptance testing process, both onsite and offshore