– 5+ years experience as SQL DBA, with at least 5+ relevant experience primarily on SQL Server platform (SQL Server 2008, 2012) for advanced DBA tasks like replication, SQL Server capacity planning, user maintenance procedure definition, security compliance, auditing, database modeling & designing etc and Database / OS health check tasks.
– Development support experience with moderate SQL knowledge
– Production support Experience with good understanding on Disaster Recovery procedures .
– Strong in Performance tuning (Development & Admin)
– Advanced Backup setup, configuration, troubleshooting, high availability and recovery
– Strong understanding of Change Management and process driven Admin (e.g. ITIL)
– Experience with Installations, patch, drivers & hotfix deployments
– Capacity planning and estimation experience
– Good understanding of server and storage Hardware (32 and 64-bit servers)
– Security hardening (Physical, Server, SQL Server)
– Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
– Working experience in any monitoring tool
– Understanding of different types of environments (development, staging, testing, production) and role they playing the various stages of an application development lifecycle
– Professional Database Certifications like MCP, MCITP/ MCDBA
– ITIL certification
This position is based with Telerad Tech. Location will be Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Pl send me your updated CV along with present and expected CTC and joining time required.
Telerad Tech® has been founded by a group of technology innovators and eminent radiologists with the focus to develop products and solutions to address the gaps and needs of Healthcare IT in general, and radiology automation systems in particular is actively recruiting to expand sales and business development opportunities throughout the United Sates.
Having partnered with leading a tele-radiology institute and led by technologists with background in developing and deploying automated solutions, Telerad Tech® has the best mix of domain understanding and technology process to implement technology solutions to solve the radiology workflow problems. The products are developed, tested and piloted in the radiology eco-system and hence equipped with providing the most efficient, radiologist friendly work-flow.
- Telerad Tech® awarded “Best Picture Archival and Communications System” as a part of prestigious NASSCOM-KPMG Healthcare IT Awards.
- Medicall Innovation in Healthcare Award 2011 in the Category of Product Innovation in Healthcare.
- Top 20 India Emerging Companies in 2016
Frost and Sullivan for best PACS Company in India.