Who are we and what do we do?
Telerad Tech has been founded by a group of technology innovators and eminent radiologists with the focus to develop products and solutions to address the gaps and needs of Healthcare IT in general, and radiology automation systems in particular. Today, it is amongst the market leaders in providing integrated RIS-PACS software solutions for tele-radiology, medical imaging centers, and hospitals of all sizes globally. Telerad Tech has the best mix of domain understanding and technology process to implement technology solutions to solve the radiology workflow problems. The products are developed, tested and piloted in the radiology ecosystem and hence equipped with providing the most efficient, radiologist friendly workflow.
- Envision, Design & architect large scale distributed architectures with strong healthcare domain knowledge, cloud architectures with auto scale and zero downtime strategies
- Extensive knowledge of DICOM and Basic Image Processing, HL7, HIPPA, standards.
- Deep knowledge of application architectures, enterprise architecture, release methodologies, project management, technical support, production support, client/server applications, internet and intranet applications
- Ability to analyze, design and build object -oriented, component -based applications in a Windows/Web/Internet delivery environment.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large -scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process oriented organization.
- Technical expertise and extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack Microsoft .NET WCF, C#, NET, MVC, WPF, SQL Server, VSS / TFS, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, Web Services, etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards development of large scale systems.
- Help define and execute product roadmaps Provide guidance to the development team on how to implement solutions Review implementation of solutions to ensure adherence to proposed solution
- Work with cross functional teams to build product solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of current & emerging technologies related to architectural solutions Identify and recommend appropriate technology stacks, tools, frameworks and integration strategies for off-the -shelf solutions or third-party packages.
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board, providing technical guidance and design review / validation to strategic projects.
- Experience in latest client side technologies like Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, as well as NodeJS.
- Solid understanding of interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products, with the ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision -making table.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to provide technology leadership to multiple projects / teams.
Role reports to – Technical Director
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore