Designation: Technical Director
- Envision, Design & architect large scale distributed architectures with strong healthcare domain knowledge, cloud architectures with auto scale and zero downtime strategies
- Extensive knowledge of DICOM and Basic Image Processing, HL7, HIPPA, standards.
- Deep knowledge of application architectures, enterprise architecture, release methodologies, project management, technical support, production support, client/server applications, internet and intranet applications
- Ability to analyze, design and build object -oriented, component -based applications in a Windows/Web/Internet delivery environment.
- Extensive experience in the design, planning, and implementation of complex large -scale enterprise solutions using distributed teams within process oriented organization.
- Technical expertise and extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack Microsoft .NET WCF, C#, NET, MVC, WPF, SQL Server, VSS / TFS, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, Web Services, etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards development of large scale systems.
- Help define and execute product roadmaps Provide guidance to the development team on how to implement solutions Review implementation of solutions to ensure adherence to proposed solution
- Work with cross functional teams to build product solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of current & emerging technologies related to architectural solutions Identify and recommend appropriate technology stacks, tools, frameworks and integration strategies for off-the -shelf solutions or third-party packages.
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board, providing technical guidance and design review / validation to strategic projects.
- Experience in latest client side technologies like Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, as well as NodeJS.
- Solid understanding of interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products, with the ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision -making table.
- Excellent organizational, coordination, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to provide technology leadership to multiple projects / teams.
Role reports to – Technical Director
Location: Whitefield, Bangalore